My dear sweet mother who reads my blog every day reminded me that I forgot to tell you what my nickname was when I was growing up. hhhhhmmmmmm I wonder if you would want to the world to know that your nickname was "bubble butt" I can't imagine how in the world I ever managed to suppress that ....I mean forget that. Since this blog is here to help me work through my traumas and help give all of you a laugh I figured she was right. What's the harm in letting people know I had the nick name of "bubble butt" as a kid. Now as an adult I realize that nickname really meant fat ass. So in essence people have been calling me fat ass my entire life. When I was little I didn't mind it too bad. I was pretty proud of that big bubble I had for a backside. Now I am not so happy about it. It does help me prove my case about the fact that I have always and I mean always had a fat ass! It also helps me prove the case that my family did serious psychological harm to me and no wonder I am CRAZY. Seriously who calls their kid "bubble butt"? Would you nick name your kid dummy if he was dumb? Would you nickname your kid fugly if they were unattractive? Would you nickname your kid gimpy if he had one leg? No of course not...not unless you were in my family. My dad's favorite joke in the world when I was between the ages of 11 and 16 were "hey Teresa I know a joke that will knock your boobs off (only he used the vulgar term for it)...Oh I see you've already heard it." hahaahahahaha the laughter would pour out of him. Those are the kind of tortures I endured. Actually it has really given me the ability to laugh at myself and not take my personal attributes too seriously. And one thing is for sure I have a GREAT sense of humor. So I don't hate my parents for their sick and twisted senses of humor in fact I thank them because now I am every bit as sick and twisted and I have already seen it pass down onto my son T.J. I'm so proud!
Good News! I lost two pounds. Now I have to admit my first reaction was TWO POUNDS? I can gain that back in two seconds. All that work and all I lost was a lousy TWO POUNDS??? But then I reminded myself that I have indulged and over excess ed in things for quite a long time and so that bad stuff will not go away over night (all though when I do get to meet God we are having a serious talk about that very subject). It should be a little easier for people to lose weight... then they might actually be successful. But I did lose and that's all that counts!!!
Till Tomorrow
Teresa
yayyyyyy!!! 2 pounds that is 3000 calories you burned in our work out sessions!! I am so proud of you!!!
ReplyDeleteOne thing I would suggest to you is a diet high in lean protein and leafy greens for just a few days. No carbs! Very little fruit (only apples and citrus)!
ReplyDeleteYou need to clean your liver out and get it working properly. Right now, it is holding on to a lot of fat and throwing your blood sugar off. If you can eat LEAN protein (chicken, fish, pork chops) and green veggies ONLY for 2 or 3 days you will stop having cravings for junk food. Your blood sugar will equalize and that will end cravings.
Just think about it... You've gone through worse shit for longer than 3 days!