I knew I was in for it today. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!! The Ball Buster picked me up and took me to the gym. She was in almost as crappy as a mood as I was. The fat guy behind the counter was so peppy and nice I got immediately angry and then paranoid. Had he read my blog? He was looking at me really funny and making sarcastic comments. It totally weirded me out.
If Hitler was alive he would hate fat people. That is for sure. You want to know how I know that? Because Hitler has been reincarnated and he has take n on the form of a little short evil woman named Major Mary the Ball Buster Box. I mean it, if I drew a little mustache on her you couldn't tell them apart in a police line up. She is pure evil. We literally got into a shouting match on the Elliptical machine today. She was nagging at me to keep going and I was dying and could not do it. She kept on and on and I finally started screaming "your killing me" "I'm going to die" Everyone was looking at us. It didn't faze her a bit. She just kept on. I was screaming and shooting her death looks....nothing worked.
Finally the torture was over. Or so I thought.
After getting nearly killed by a huge dump truck on the way home, I was pretty keyed up. So you can just imagine my horror when the Ball Buster kept driving right past my street and went to the Greenway. Have I mentioned how much I hate her? She got me out on that Greenway and made me walk two miles on top of my workout! I yelled, I whined, I cussed and screamed and the whole time all she did was laugh. On the way to the middle of the Greenway I was threatening to kill her and hide the body. She just laughed and yelled at me about the "way" I was walking. Who gives a freak? I was upright and walking why did it matter how long my strides were? On the way back it became inherently clear that I was the one who was going to die and she was either going to have to hide my body or drag my dead fat ass the mile back to her car. To which I told her I would leave clues everywhere. I watch enough 48 Hour Mysteries to know how to leave clues for the police to find out who killed you. Sure it would look like I had died of natural causes but we all know whose fault it would really be. Make sure somehow she pays for it. Prison is too nice. I will find her weakness and let all of you know so that in case I die at least one of you will make sure she gets what she deserves.
Until Tomorrow (If I make it that long!)
Teresa
No comments:
Post a Comment