It's been a while since I was able to blog. My schedule is greuling and stressful. The good news....no time to eat!!! omehow i squeeze it in hahahaha. The poor Major has been sick sick sick. She runs the computer lab at her school and every little germ in the school passes through at one point of the day. EEEWWW I saw her at the grocery and she looks so wiped out. Personally I think all the working out made her immune system low. I think all that working out hoo haa about making you healthier is a BIG FAT LIE. My grandma never worked out a day in her life and she was one of the healthiest people I ever met. I think it was all the olive oil. It makes everything glide right through ya.
My mom called me the other day and told me the funniest story. Her friend at work told her about this new diet. You gorge yourself for two days then you starve yourself for a couple of days and put these drops under your tounge??? Here's the best part.....you can't put on any lotion while you are on the diet..... "the lotion" they say will make you gain the weight back. HOLD ON!!! STOP THE PRESSES. All this time it was my freaking LOTION??? I better get ahold of Michelle Obama quick! She has launched this whole campaing about having people eat healthy and not to eat McDonalds etc. She has literally started an entire crusade against FAT. She's gonna freak when she finds out that all along it was BATH and BODY WORKS terrorizing our thighs! I don't know about you but I will forgo the lotion if I can still eat my pasta!! What's a little dry skin compared to a slim booty? I am curious about oil though? I am gonna have to do some serious internet research on this. If you can still use oil you could pretty much have the best of both worlds. Smooth silky skin and sweet thin thighs....YEAH if ONLY!!!
I promise to get better about blogging as my schedule lets up. PS the wedding is in a month UUUGGGHHH so happy and yet so not ready!!
It puts the lotion on its skin... hahaha
ReplyDeleteI use lotion everyday! Imagine how much more weight I would have lost without it. Damnit!!! But at least I don't look ashy. :)
Can't wait to see you this weekend!